13.1.10

london mates.

A lot of the girls here seem to have already known each other before coming which generally winds up splitting up the group. Mini cliques have sort have already been formed, but that was going to happen eventually, we can't have forty girls all walking around together. Just by random happenstance I have done pretty much everything with the same two girls, so I suppose we are our own little clique.

[ mary, me and brit after our successful navigation of the tube on day one ]
Brit is in my room, the bunkbed right next to me and Mary is in room one. They are both from Utah and are pretty chill girls. At home all three of us have predominantly guy friends and I think that's why we get along so well. We shy away from girlish drama. We pretty much just keep it real.

[ very cold england ]
Plus the three of us like to go on adventures and not just shopping....

[ harry potter nerds at kings cross, yes mary brought her wand ]

1 comment: