9.1.10

London Calling

so I made it.


 after traveling seventeen hours with my friend reesa here,



and we're exhausted.
one ten hour flight
one series of line waiting at world's most unorganized airport in amsterdam
one 45 minute flight next to screaming baby
one wait through customs
one train ride to paddington
one cab right to 27 Palace Court
and we're here.

on our first day they requried us to go on a neighborhood walk.




this is my street. I live in one of those townhouses.


that's some of us walking. we live right where notting hill and westminister meet, two pretty ritzy towns.
lots of shopping and lots of food all around us. there is literally every cuisine you can think of. lebanese food here i come.


 this is me being a tourist. I was walking around with some of the girls and they kept pointing out all the blantanly british things. Oh my gosh that says mum! or The clock says 23:00 and not 11:00! tadge bit annoying but I figure it won't last forever.

The rest of the evening was full of trying to say awake but that eventually failed at around 7 pm. I slept great for the first five hours of sleep but after that it was tossing and turning and frustration. Now i'm gonna take a shower and actually do something exciting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment