14.4.10

it would only happen to me.

So today was the start of finals here in London, yes finals, what a ridiculous idea right? Anyway, I had two this morning, and after the first my gal pal Caitlin and I decided to go grab some food for lunch. We each got a slice of pizza and on the way back we stopped at the starbucks around the corner from our flat for some hot chocolate. 
We looked pretty haggard, it's been a rough morning. I walked up to place my order and who was waiting there to get his coffee but Hugh Dancy.


I glanced up and at him and then did a very conspicuous double take and he looked back at me. I turned to Caitlin to tell who we were standing next to. As I turned back he was walking past with coffee cup in hand, I looked up at him, made eye contact and smiled. He smiled back as he walked out. As I shut my mouth after smiling I could feel a giant chunk of oregano in my teeth. 
I smiled at Hugh Dancy with Oregano in my teeth. 

we took a picture afterwards so we could document how we looked when we saw him, yes that is the face Caitlin made.

Since it was a neighborhood Starbucks, like not on a big street, I'm pretty sure he must live around me. Cool.


1 comment: